How do I apply for help under Access to Work
To apply for help under Access to Work, you need to get in touch with an Access to Work Assessor, If you live in West Midlands, East Midlands, Wales or South West England, it is best to phone Access to Work directly on 02920 423 291, they will guide you through the entire process. Please be aware that they will need the following information:
- Your National Insurance Number
- Full address and Postcode of your Employer
- Contact details for your employer (ie line manager or HR)
Access to Works Full contact Details:
Access to Work Operational Support Unit
377 Cowbridge Road East
Cardiff CF5 1WU
Telephone: 02920 423 291
Textphone: 02920 644 886
Fax: 02920 423 342
For more information, visit the RND page by clicking here. Deaf or hard of hearing and in work or looking for work?
What is RNID’s Employment, Training and Skills Service (ETSS) and how can it help me? ETSS has a network of employment advisers who can provide a range of services that will help you get a job and develop your career. These include:
- advice on how to start looking for work, including writing a CV, application form and letter and preparing for a job interview
- advice on training courses that may help you on your way to the right job
- work placements with employers
- development training to help you improve your skills and confidence.
Click here to read more information from the RNID website.