Please note Serenade is now discontinued, please contact us for alternative treatment.
The Serenade system consists of a handheld device, earphones, and proprietary treatment sounds that research has suggested may address the underlying neurological cause of tinnitus. This novel technology is simple to use and customised specifically to your tinnitus. It may be used to seek immediate relief, as well as long term benefit when used as part of an ongoing tinnitus treatment program. After an audiologist evaluates your tinnitus, your Serenade device is programmed to play the sounds most likely to be effective for you.
Features of Serenade®:
- Unlike other approaches, this treatment is customized to your specific tinnitus.
- Includes 4 separate sound tracks so you can select the one that works best for you, day or night.
- New treatment sounds known as S-Tones® were developed by independent leading university hearing experts and only recently commercialized.
- This technology is based on advanced research and solid science, and is FDA cleared.
- The device is small, portable, and easy to use.
- Includes SleepAssist – a 60 minute, auto-off timer to help you fall asleep.
- Independent left and right volume controls offer maximum flexibility, comfort and customization.
Ask us about Serenade and whether it may be right for you.
For more information about Serenade®, ask your audiologist or visit www.soundcure.com.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 7 adults suffer from tinnitus
- Many patients are not offered treatment and are told to “just live with it.”
- Tinnitus can almost always be treated and its symptoms improved.
- There are many possible causes for tinnitus but most cases are related to damage to the auditory system.