Contact us to arrange your customised therapy & advice
We offer the highest quality advice and treatment for tinnitus. Having ran a tinnitus clinic since 2001 Steven has gained a lot of knowledge and knows what does and doesn’t work for tinnitus patients.
On your first appointment we will firstly spend some time investigating your tinnitus and can determine if a treatable medical condition exists or if further evaluation from an ENT is necessary. To do this we will perform;
- Full medical history, to determine any factors which may need to be assessed before we can proceed. We are not medically qualified, so we have a strict criteria you must meet to ensure you are getting the best advice. Should you fail any of these we will refer you to an Ear Nose & Throat (ENT) Consultant.
- Otoscopy to examine your ears for any damage,
- Pure Tone Audiogram hearing test to determine if any damage has arisen to the auditory system,
- Uncomfortable Loudness Level Testing, to determine your tolerance levels to louder sounds, in tinnitus sufferers this can be reduced.
- Tinnitus Pitch match and loudness testing to determine the exact sound an get a baseline for reference
- Tympanometry, to determine the correct function of the middle ear
- Tinnitus Handicap Inventory Questionnaire – to give a baseline of your tinnitus, for future reference & comparison
Once we have performed the appropriate testing as above, we will then spend some time explaining the results to you in detail. We will then discuss your treatment plan and can recommend any other treatment options that may be suitable for you.
We can offer you an appointment at either our consulting rooms at Spire Little Aston Hospital or Sutton Medical Consulting Centre
The total cost for this comprehensive assessment is £150