Smart phone connectivity is now a main feature on many of the latest hearing aids.
There are Hearing aids available from all major manufacturers that are compatible with Android devices. This includes hearing aids from Phonak, Resound, Starkey and Oticon.
They allow you to take and make phone calls, enjoy music and audio streaming directly to your ears, connect to Television and even remotely connect to your audiologist to receive advice and assistance.
You can pair your hearing aids with your Android device by following these steps:
- Put your hearing aids in and turn them on
- Head to Settings from the main screen of your Smart phone
- Select Bluetooth from the list and go into the Bluetooth tab
- Switch Bluetooth on (your phone will start searching for nearby devices)
- Select your hearing device
- Once you have selected your hearing device, your phone will pair with your hearing aids.
Hearing aids are constantly being updated and new models are coming out all of the time. Please contact us to find which hearing aid has Bluetooth, which also suits your hearing needs,
A good example of a hearing aid which has Android connectivity is:
the new Phonak Audeo Paradise.